"I have over 12 years experience photographing weddings & events of all shapes and sizes. I love taking natural pictures, doing so quietly and with a friendly manner. After it's all over, I'll deliver a timeless record of you with your guests, simply being yourselves.
"Alongside my photography work, I've directed a number of promotional films & award winning shorts.
You can explore film clips & supplementary photography here. If you'd like to get in touch to sound out a creative endeavour, always feel free."
Please feel free to get in touch via email or call
+44(0) 7974 826 013 or +44(0) 207 683 1146
Your message has been sent. I will try to respond very swiftly but please allow up to 48 hours for a reply.
Your message has not been sent. Please try calling Harry on +44(0) 7974 826 013.
Terms of Business
1. Harry Richards is a sole trader operating from 40 Harringay Road, London. N15 3JD.
2. A deposit may be required to hold bookings and will become mandatory when requested in writing. Client cancellation will render the deposit non refundable. The remaining balance is due within 2 weeks of the invoice date. Additional funds may be needed in advance where non-refundable expenses are incurred. Quotations are valid for the date specified only with any order prices fixed for 3 months after the booking date. Any deviations from a quotation or package will be subject to a separate commercial agreement. Clients are encouraged to back up full resolution discs. Harry Richards will endeavour to store all photographs indefinitely. However, lost jobs will only be refunded in part or in full within 12 months of the job invoice.
3. Full resolution images should be more than 4000 pixels along the widest side where the original camera file allows. It is impossible to record colour and contrast exactly as seen by the human eye. Retouching, digital manipulation and creative finishing are available as an optional extra on a job by job quoted basis. Digital files remain the property of the photographer and he will retain moral rights on any work he undertakes without exception. Wedding full resolution discs licence personal not for profit use only. Events & Portraiture full resolution discs licence commercial use.
4. The Client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage will be as the photographer’s expertise determines and that no one photograph will be deemed more important than another. The photographer will be granted complete artistic licence including in relation to poses photographed and locations used. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all images requested. Special requests are not legally binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client’s wishes. All special requests must be included on the photographer's schedule if they are to be attempted.
5. The client hereby allows the photographer to display any images he takes online and in his marketing material although the photographer will endeavour to consult the client in most cases. No use of the images will be made by the photographer for other commercial reasons except with the written permission of the client.
6. The due performance of these terms and conditions are subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control. Any changes to these conditions must be agreed by both parties in writing. The client may cancel a booking at any time by giving written notice to the photographer but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid. On occasions and without notice it may be necessary for the photographer originally specified to be substituted by another photographer (eg. due to ill health).
7. In the unlikely event of total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the booking. The photographer carries public liability (£1,000,000) and professional indemnity insurance (£25,000). You must ensure you carry the necessary insurance to cover against any additional costs or risks. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
8. Any complaints should be raised by the client with the photographer, in writing, within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the reference images. Full resolution files, prints & albums will be released when payment has been settled and cannot be refunded. A replacement will be provided if the discs, albums or prints prove to be faulty within 12 months of purchase.
9. Engaging the photographer for work in writing (including email) is on the understanding that these conditions are accepted by the client.
This is where testimonial text can be placed
Frequently asked questions
This is where faqs can be placed